Our Multi Purpose Lens/ Bug Detector Finds Hidden Spy Cameras, Wireless Listening Devices and Magnetic GPS Devices - VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE THE K68
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES - RF frequency from 1 MHZ to 8 GHZ, Small and lightweight, adjustable sensitivity, Silent LED alert mode, Laser detecting range up to 30 feet, Infrared filtered lens.
- DETECTS HIDDEN CAMERAS "DEAD OR ALIVE" - The laser camera finder allows you to detect hidden cameras even if they are turned off by simply sweeping the room optically through the IR lens.
- MAGNETIC GPS LOCATOR - Attach the magnetic probe and turn the device to the magnet finder mode to locate all magnetic GPS devices and Magnetic Audio Recorders & Transmitters.
- PERFECT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL OR ROOKIE - Easy to use even for the beginner, but designed with the pro in mind.
This wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video cameras, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 8000 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity. Alerts to VHF, UHF and GSM devices. This particular unit also has an internal Li-Ion battery, eliminating the need for pesky batteries.
- Detects hidden video cameras with or without power.
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1MHz-8000 MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide Band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz-8000 MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, GSM bugs.
- Small, lightweight, and portable size
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED
- Viewfinder combined with flashing LEDs for detecting camera lens
- Magnetic GPS finder
- Detecting frequency range: 1MHz-8000 MHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-10 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05-10 m (subject to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Size: 113 x 60 x 20 mm
- Power supply: Internal Li-Ion battery
- Battery life: 8 to 10 hours
- Recharge time: 2 to 3 hours
- 1 Wireless Multi-Function Signal Detector
- 1 Magnetic Probe
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 Power cord