The RD-30 Bug and Hidden Camera Detector helps you locate hidden cameras and RF transmitters using visual and signal detection methods.
The main difference between the rd-10 and the rd-30 is that the RD-30 has a built in hard wired camera detector.
- Will Detect Transmitters In the 20 MHz to 6 GHz Range
- Detects Pinhole Cameras With RED LED Light Concentration
- 10 Level Signal Strength Meter For Signal Detection
- Telescopic Antenna and Signal Attenuation Switch Helps in Narrowing down Hard-To-Find Signals
- 3" x 1.75" X 0.5” Super Small Size
Detect hidden cameras that use pinhole lenses with the RD30’s super bright and focused LED array. Simply choose steady or flashing mode while looking through the red viewfinder as you sweep the room.When you see a focused flash of light it could indicate the presence of a hidden camera. Then change to wired mode to verify the cameras location.
The RF detector senses signals in the 20 MHz to 6 GHz range. This covers a major portion of the frequencies that most common wireless transmitters use. A sensitivity level helps sweep the area for RF transmitters.