- Perform Data Recovery on Windows Computers easily and quickly using DRS.
- Zero Technical skills required – Plug in and press start and DRS does the rest.
- Recover multiple file types – Documents, PDF’s, Photos, Music and much more.
- Can be used to recover data from any device which connects to a Windows OS and has a logical drive
- Unlimited use – use on as many Windows compatible devices as you need.
- No Software to install – works directly off the USB Drive
- Saves data directly to the USB or you can choose where to save data. PC/USB Stick
- Updates for Life
Paraben Consumers’ Data Recovery Stick is a plug and play Data Recovery Software tool for Windows operating systems. The DRS runs directly off the USB drive so there is no software installation needed, just plug in and press start and DRS will automatically begin recovering data. Used by many as a first port of call when data loss occurs. The low cost of this device versus a data recovery technician makes this solution a no brainer. Ideal tool to keep on hand when disaster strikes and you need to get accidentally deleted files recovered.
The DRS is also a great tool for examining work and home computers and keeping track of deleted data. Due to its unlimited use, users can continually monitor the content being deleted from computers and exercise due diligence continually in the workplace and at home. Many professionals and personal users use the DRS for more than just Accidental data recovery, here is a brief on other uses by a variety of users:
- Parents – Monitoring children’s deleted Internet content will help you understand your child’s activity
- Business owners – Keep track of deleted content deleted by employees.
- Investigators – Perform quick fact-finding investigations by exploring deleted content which can lead to clues and evidence.
- HR Professionals – Perform employee audits by monitoring employee deleted data activity.
- IT Professionals – Maintain computers and help manage employee output by identifying situations of unauthorised use of computers In the workplace.
- Law Enforcement – LE use the DRS to find valuable evidence which suspects think has been deleted.
The DRS uses a cluster by cluster forensic grade algorithm and recovers by file header, so even if the file names have been changed, files can be recovered.
Supports NTFS and FAT file systems – This means DRS works on Windows Operating systems and is also compatible with media that plugs into Windows operating systems.
USB Drives, Cameras which connect automatically to windows, SD Cards and any digital media which is compatible with Windows can be inserted into a Windows computer and you can perform data recovery on the media.
Recover Deleted Data from the following File types below:
Image File types which can be Recovered:
JPG (JPEG), BMP (BITMAP) PNG, TIFF, EMF
MS Office Data Recovery
DOC (Word), DOCX (Word 2007), XLS (Excel), XLS (Excel 2007), PPT (PowerPoint), PUB (Publisher), VSD (Vision), MDB (Access Data Recovery)
Open office Data Recovery
For users who use Open office Applications we also provide Recovery solutions for the following file types:
Open Office Spreadsheet, Open Office Text, Open Office Presentation, Open Office Graphics & Open Office Database
Music & Video Data Recovery
Other Data Recovery File types
PDF (Adobe), RTF (Rich Text Format), AutoCAD, Mindmanager, Brainstorm, Process Control, CHM (help file) and HTML (Web Page Recovery)