Warranty, Returns, & Exchanges
All products are under a 20 day warranty, with GPS trackers and LawMate products having a 1-year warranty. If you’re having trouble or think your product is acting up, get in touch with us as soon as possible and we’ll make it right.
Ordering & Shipping Info
We ship online orders on the same day if ordered before 12 noon EST. Orders placed after noon of Fridays, or on the weekend, ship the following Monday. Packages are shipped using USPS or UPS at our discretion. An email will be sent with tracking information immediately upon shipping out. All online orders ship for $8.95 in the U.S.A. Orders typically reach their destination within 3-5 days after shipping, if not sooner.
Can I have this delivered to a different address? Yes. A lot of our customers don’t want packages sent to their home or work address. This isn’t a problem - once you get to the checkout page, just give us whatever address you want your order sent to. You'll still need to type in the billing address for your credit card. We aren’t going to send anything there, but we still need it to verify you're credit card is legit.
We offer refunds / exchanges on some of our items. Should you want to return or exchange your order, simply get in touch with us within 20-days of purchasing. A list of items that are exempt from this policy can be found at the bottom of this page. We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items.
Please, do not send us anything without first contacting us! It’s very difficult on our customer care team when we get packages that we’re not expecting. They usually have no name, order number, or reason for return.
We can't read minds, unfortunately, so please get in touch with us first!
Make sure that when you bring us a return you include everything that was purchased by you, including packaging, instructions and accessories. The item, box, instructions and accessories must be in original NEW & UNUSED condition. Rips in packaging or tears, stains, cigarette smoke smell, etc... voids the warranty.
Items That Are Not Refundable:
Some of our items aren’t refundable. The reason is unfortunate - some unscrupulous customers will buy a device to get the answers they need quickly, and then expect to return the item to get a refund. So basically the product they purchased from us solved their problem, and now they don’t want it anymore. It's like buying a hammer, hammering nails all day, and then taking it back to the hardware store for a refund when you're done using it.
It's an unfair & shady tactic that’s difficult to combat, and we can’t stay in business by being a spy supply rental company. Because of this, we aren’t able to offer refunds on the following products:
Spy & Nanny cameras
Audio Recorders / Listening Devices
Software / Books
Any items that show wear, use, or evidence that buyer has benefited from use
Any items that have been modified, changed, or altered in any way
One Time Use items like Semen Detection Kits, Drug Test Kits, pepper spray, etc...
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Daytona Spy Shop' or 'Rick Raymond's Spy Equipment' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 553 Ballough Road Daytona Beach Florida United States 32114. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.